Wednesday 3 December 2014

Filming on the Lizard

Photo copyright: Jane Goddard
Well, here we are, in a special place...

I'm sorry this blog has been quiet recently. We've finished filming the second series of Caught on Camera for Channel 5 and I'm now engaged on an investigative piece for BBC1. I can't say too much about it (much as I'd like to). I am hoping the results will be on screen in January.

I'm writing this in a hotel room not that far from Britain's most southerly point, which was where the above photo was taken, and I've got to stop writing now as we have another full day of filming ahead of us.

I probably won't put anything up here between now and Christmas, so have a good one. When/if this investigation has gone to air, you will get the full write up. It will be worth reading, I promise you.

If you want to catch up with the last month of my Nick is Not Drinking project, have a click here. That's where I'll be doing most of my writing over the next 30 days.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment