Wednesday 2 October 2013

Caught on Camera tx date

Channel 5 have confirmed the first episode of Caught on Camera will be broadcast at 8pm on Friday 18 October.

I'm not sure exactly what I can say about it in advance, but I can tell you it seems like a long time since I signed up to the project, in March earlier this year.

Whilst continuing to present the BBC Surrey Saturday breakfast show I have spent most of the summer filming in various locations, and the programme has been coming together nicely in the edit. 

My last weekday breakfast show on BBC Surrey was on 19 October last year, and when I left I had no idea that twelve months later - almost to the day - I'd be presenting an hour of prime-time terrestrial TV, with five more in the offing. 

I suspect most of my blog posts over the next few weeks will be Caught on Camera-related. I'll hopefully be able to post up some press stills in the next few days. There might be some publicity activity surrounding the series. If there is, I'll point you in the right direction. 

In the meantime please tell your friends: Caught on Camera, Friday 18 October, 8pm, Channel 5.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment